Terms And Condtions
You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the services of https://merchandise.mygov.in/. These terms & conditions describe your rights and responsibilities as a user of the MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/. As a user to this service, you are bound by these terms and agreements.
Contents provided by the concerned Organizations, Departments and Ministries of Government of India.
The following Terms & Conditions come into effect as soon as you have accepted it and initiated a purchase on MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/.Your use on the MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/, services and tools are governed by the mentioned Terms & Conditions as applicable to MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/ including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the https://merchandise.mygov.in/, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to https://merchandise.mygov.in/ for such transaction. By mere use of the https://merchandise.mygov.in/, you shall be contracting with MyGov and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations.
MyGov, NIC, DeitY and Govt. of India reserve the right to make changes to MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/ and these terms & conditions at any time. You are requested to study the terms and conditions carefully to update yourself with the provisions therein.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on MyGov Merchandise Store, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to contact us through the email ID mentioned on the Website.
- "Service currently available only in India"
- Following references has been used in the conditions of use :
- “Website”, “https://merchandise.mygov.in/”, ”We”, “Us”, “Our” shall refer to https://merchandise.mygov.in/
- “You”, “User” , “Customer” shall refer to potential end users taking services from the website
- “Service Provider” shall refer to independent sellers or third parties
- MyGov merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/ has been designed & hosted by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Contents provided by the various Organizations, Departments and Ministries of Government of India. All references about the website shall refer to MyGov together with https://merchandise.mygov.in/
- The Content on MyGov Merchandise Store https://merchandise.mygov.in/ is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from MyGov Merchandise Store https://merchandise.mygov.in/. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users
- You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy MyGov Merchandise Store https://merchandise.mygov.in/
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
- https://merchandise.mygov.in/ may allow advertisement by other websites through API, hyperlinks or website address. You are instructed to read such websites’ terms and conditions before doing any transaction. You acknowledge that MyGov has no control over such websites and your transaction over those sites will subject you to the terms and conditions of those websites. MyGov cannot be held responsible and accountable for your transactions through these other websites
- Terms and conditions for the product, sale, discount or events shall abide by the terms and condition of the seller and shall change as the latter terms and conditions change
- https://merchandise.mygov.in/ will serve as the e-marketplace and all transaction shall happen directly between the seller and the buyer. MyGov holds no responsibility of quality, safety, morality or legality aspect of the product
- The Website can be made inaccessible solely by the discretion of MyGov for regular maintenance or any other activity without any prior information. However, under no circumstances, MyGov will be held responsible for losses or claims due to this unplanned downtime of the Website
- MyGov reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed on the Website without any prior information and the modified terms and conditions shall come into existence from the day it is posted on the Website
User Responsibility :
- Only eligible citizens who can legally contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872 can do transaction over the Website. Minors i.e. below the age of 18, undischarged solvents, etc. shall not be eligible to do transaction and use the services of the Website. However, legal guardians of the minors can make the transaction for them
- You agree to use the Website solely for personal and internal purpose. You abide by the fact that it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your user account and password details, and responsibility lies completely with you for all transactions, authorized as well as unauthorized, made from your account
- Website will ask for some basic details for account creation, you agree to provide your correct information for registration and activation. You must report immediately to https://merchandise.mygov.in/ in case you suspect that the security of your account may have been compromised e.g.: your password or username has been lost or stolen. Contact MyGov using the details at Contact Us section
- You agree not to access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person's MyGov or Member Service account
- You acknowledge that if you provide incomplete, inaccurate or false information or use MyGov Merchandise to perform (or attempt to perform) an unauthorized action, or otherwise misuse MyGov Merchandise Store https://merchandise.mygov.in/, it may suspend or terminate your account access
- You agree and understand that communication between you and https://merchandise.mygov.in/ is happening electronically and you consent to receive communication from https://merchandise.mygov.in/ periodically or as and when required
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of https://merchandise.mygov.in/, such as creating duplicate login IDs and praising yourself or leaving negative comment or feedback for other user or any other product or service