- All online transactions are made between buyer and seller only. https://merchandise.mygov.in/ shall not be responsible for quality, safety, morality, legality aspect of the product or ability of either seller or buyer to complete the transaction. In no case, MyGov will be a party to online transaction. However, there will be no charge for browsing the Website either as a registered user or guest user
- The products will be listed on the Website along with their prices and availability. The prices will be in Indian currency “Rupee” and shall be inclusive of all taxes as applicable.
- Items put in the shopping cart for immediate or future purchase will always reflect the latest price as displayed on Item’s product information page. The price of the product added in the cart for future or immediate purchase might change during final payment
- The M.R.P displayed on the website might differ from the price mentioned on the product tag upon delivery due to sudden price change, product belonging to older batches or price variations due to location
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the MyGov Merchandise store https://merchandise.mygov.in/, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All bank related payments inclusive of the taxes corresponding to the type of transaction selected, would be borne by the User. The charges for the same would be added to the total amount payable by the User
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users
- The shipping of the products would be done through the Speed Post services of India Post. Applicable rates corresponding to the distance and weight of the product also including the packaging charges would be levied and borne by the User. The applicable charges for the same would be added to the total amount payable by the User.
- The product would be dispatched to both domestic and international customer by India post. The cost of shipping would be charged to user as applicable.
- MyGov shall not be responsible for any delay and damage of the product due to the mishandling by Logistics partner
- MyGov shall not be held responsible for delay due to unavailability of buyer or any of his representative at the time of delivery at the mentioned address
- No one can be held responsible for delay due to natural calamities or political disruptions
- Items will be delivered at the address mentioned by the user during transaction. No address change request will be entertained after the order is placed
- All shipments and deliveries will be made within the geographical territory of India Only
Refund and Return Guidelines :
- There is no exchange and refund policy, however, products damaged due to mishandling by logistics partner shall be replaced by our Logistics Partner
- In the event the order/product is purchased in no case the user can cancel the purchase. The product would be replaced and reshipped only if a damaged product is received or wrong product is delivered to the buyer. In no case there would be a refund to the purchase once done
- User has to open the product in front of the postman to check the condition of the product and should not accept if the ordered product is damaged or different from what is ordered
- In case of replacement,
- Buyer must check the condition of the product in front of the postman
- If product is found defective, it must be returned to the postman with the tag and take a receipt from the postman for future reference
- Logistics partner shall initiate a replacement within 15 days from the date of complaint, deviation from this can be registered as a complain on https://merchandise.mygov.in/
- Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or any offers. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product
- If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded.